Monday, May 4, 2009

Becca's Invite

My sister and I were hard at work this past Saturday creating the invitation for her daughter, Rebecca's, birthday party. Before we started we decided that we were going to make the flowerpot card but as the evening progressed we ended up with a whole lot of cupcakes.

It was kind of funny because we started out with only 2 cupcakes on the invitation, but it just didn't look right. So, I decided well how can you go wrong with MORE cup cakes. I mean who doesn't love cupcakes, right. In the end we ended up with 7 cupcakes on the top of the invitation. They look adorable. Then it occured to me to ask how many invitations we needed to make. Yeah, well, I guess we need 10. Which doesn't sound like a lot but if you put 7 cupcakes on the top of 10 invitations that is 70 CUPCAKES. Holy cow, that is a lot of cupcakes.

Becca loved the invitation and there is no changing it now. The things we do for love.







4 comments: