Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy National Scrabooking Day

I had a GREAT National Scrapbooking day. I was busy, busy, busy. I spent my day with my daughter, McKenzie, at my favorite Scarpbooking store, Paper Trails. McKenzie made a couple of great cards. She use the CTMH Originals Card Book and some of my paper scraps.


McKenzies Card









I was creating for the WDM Craft Fair, on Saturday. I worked on and completed (surprise, surprise) the following Purse Scrapbook. This is such a cute way to record your memories. It looks great sitting on a coffee table or a book shelf.

To create this one, I used (don't quote me on this) Glitz Gals paper and a variety of cardstock. This is busy paper and a challange for me to work with. I am not crazy about how it turned out but I thought I would post it anyway.












The second one I used a Deja View paper pack. I loved the way this one turned out. It is using some of my favorite colors, blue and brown. The one thing that I love about the Deja View paper packs is it comes with all of the coordinating embelishements. This makes deciding (which can be really hard for me, too many scrapbooking goodies to choose from) really easy.














I have managed to figure out how everyone can post comments now. So feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear what you think.
My sister and I have been working on a birthday invitation for my neice Rebecca. I am hoping to post some pics of it this week so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment