Sunday, March 7, 2010

What Have I Been Up To?

Hello All,

I apologize for my absence. I have been incredibly busy. LOL What else is new.

So, what have I been up to you ask?? Well, Scrap - A - Palooza, for one. Our all day crop was a hit yet once again. We had prizes for everyone. We are looking forward to the next one. Not till next year though. Unfortunately I have no pictures to share with you. :0( If you can believe it I fogot my camera. Luckily Tami had hers there, but of course I don't have the pictures. I will have to see about getting them from her.

I have also started an accounting course. Crazy I know. Like I don't have enough to do. LOL I just recently wrote my mid term. Hopefully I did well. They are making me wait 2 weeks for my marks. That is a long time to wait.

Let's see, I have also started teaching a monthly calendar class at Paper Trails. You can click the link on the side bar. Debbie might have some pics of the classes posted.

Of course I also have CTMH club. I have a great bunch of ladies this year. I am looking forward to our next gathering. I have a sneak peak of the project we will be doing. I have used the Veranda paper and the Authentic stamp set. Both are CTMH products of course. I love these little Flip Flap Albums. I am thinking I may have to make a few of these for the Western Development Museum this year. They are quick and easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment