Wednesday, January 27, 2010

12 Month Calendar Workshop

I am happy to annouce that I will be teaching a 12 month workshop at Paper Trails. I am sooo excited. Once a month we will be creating a double page calendar layout. I am having some technical difficulties so I can't post the picture of January's page. But if you click the Paper Trails link on the side you will be able to see the picture and the details.

The first workshop will be held on February 28th and we will be doing both January and February's pages. We will meet at Paper Trails at 1pm.

Debbie has an incredible price on this workshop and a great discount on 12x12 albums (only for those who sign up for the workshop). The cost of the workshop is $105. That works out to $8.75 / double layout. OMG!!!!! You will have a complete 25 page album complete by November.

If any of you lovely ladies are interested please give Debbie a call.

Hope to see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment